Nutrition Consulting & Wellness Coaching with Food Therapy
One of the most effective nutrition counseling solutions we offer is our customized Nutrition Consulting & Wellness Coaching Program. We’ve found that partnering together over several months is the perfect place to start to shift your habits and attitudes around food. Setting you up for a lifetime of healthy eating takes time. During our time together, we’ll conduct check-ins and follow a program that has worked for many of our clients. We’ll customize this program for your particular needs.
The Program Features:
- Two 45-minute one-on-one coaching sessions each month (in person or over the phone) with Kristin Hoppe, BS, Certified Nutrition Consultant and Coach. (*Please note that we recommend a 3 or 6 month package to start. This will ensure you consistency, momentum, and sustainability in the shifts you make. We get the best results over a longer term commitment)
- UNLIMITED email support
- Session notes for you to take home with you ( you get these at the end of each session)
- Inspired, compassionate, laser-focused coaching to get you in immediate action. You will leave each session with clear & inspiring action steps that will set you up for success and forward motion.
- Access to an on-line resource of nutrition handouts & information for the duration of the program
- Access to an on-line library of recipes and cookbooks for the duration of the program
- Stress reduction tips and practices including breathing exercises and relaxation and meditation techniques.
- A customized supplement plan and referral for professional quality supplements. Supplements that we carry are at an additional cost, but we offer 10% off all supplements while you are in the Program.
Curious about how Food Therapy can help you?
Apply for your complimentary 30-min discovery session here:
During this session, we’ll take the time to go over your reasons for seeking out nutrition therapy, goals and obstacles, and any other information you think will be relevant to our work together. Together we decide if we are a good fit and which of our programs would best support you in your goals.