Let’s face it, our children are akin to petri dishes. They pick up, grow, and spread bacteria, viruses, you name it. Coxsackievirus, what the heck is that? Never heard of it, until my kids got it, and then my poor hubby too.
If you have small kids like me, you know, when they get sick, boogers abound, (this is my friends son who is now famous on YouTube) and not in the tissues provided either. Inevitably one or both parents get sick too.
So what can you do to stay well DESPITE the kids bringing home the funk?
1) Wash your hand frequently and do NOT touch your face, ever.
2 DO NOT EAT OFF THEIR PLATES! No seconds, no bites, nothing.
3) Stay rested. When you are tired, stressed, and run down, you create a very hospitable environment for bacteria to live & thrive.
4) Say no to sugar. Sugar suppresses your immune system and FEEDS illness.
5) Drink plenty of fluids. Drink a large glass of water first thing in the morning, add fresh lemon or meyer lemon juice for extra anti-bacterial properties. My favorite immune booster BONE BROTH. Bone broth contains many minerals that help keep you healthy and ward off disease. Drink 1 cup daily during cold/flu season. Recipe here.
6) These supplements kick ass! I am not kidding. I know from first – hand experience that when I take these, I do not get sick. (Even when my kids and hubby are)
Silver Spray. This stuff is awesome. 6 sprays per day for maintenance. More if you feel a cold coming on. It seriously works wonders… I just bought a case
Probiotics. I love these. High potency, sustained release, high quality. 1 per day 1st thing in the morning with a large glass of water.
I LOVE supporting moms to get and stay healthy, so that they have more energy and love to give themselves and their families.
I would love to offer YOU a free consultation, so that you may receive value by discovering something new for yourself and also see if we are a good fit to continue our work together. Please apply for your consult here.